The Online Northwest annual conference attracts information professionals whose job involves keeping up with new concepts, technologies, and products for academic, public and corporate libraries. Conference registration draws primarily from Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Montana, and northern California.
Exhibitors and sponsors are an important part of our conference, and we encourage you to participate!
Be an Exhibitor/Vendor
Exhibitor registration includes:
- Admittance to Conference Sessions
- Lunch for 2 representatives
- Logo on the Online NW Website and acknowledgement during the day's program.
- Exhibit Table (6' table with cloth and skirt)
- Wireless Internet
- Exhibitor/Vendor: $500
- Non-Profit Exhibitor/Vendor: $250
Be a Sponsor
Sponsors are highlighted on the website, Facebook, Twitter, and in the program.
- Keynote Sponsor: $3,000
- Lunch Sponsor: $2,000
- Continental Breakfast Sponsor: $1,500
- Afternoon Break Sponsor: $1,500
- Conference Giveaway Sponsor: $750
- Program Sponsor: $600
- General Sponsor (acknowledged in program and on slides): $200
Exhibitor/Vendors and Sponsors will be invoiced for their contributions rather than use the registration system. Please contact Aja Bettencourt McCarthy for more information and to register: firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions? Contact committee member Aja Bettencourt McCarthy.